Nostalgic

I will always want to go back to the place I used to belong. TV5 will always be a home and AMD will always be a family to me. Pero sabi nga nila, life begins when you step out of your comfort zone.

It's been three months since I left and a month after I started working again. Sometimes, I can't help but ask myself why did I do that. But when I think of the days when I used to cry upon coming home from work, there seemed to be nothing that could ever stop me from filing that application to finally leave the office premises. No regrets, though. TV5 has taught me a lot of things. My colleagues did. But career-wise, I knew then I must make a move. Otherwise, I am still that radio girl until now, working more than 12 hours at some days. Truth is, I promised myself not to get pregnant until I move to another company. Yes, the office is a few hours away from home. Comfortability at its finest. But the stress count? It's endless, seems like forever. Come to think of it. There isn't any thing easy in this world. Everything about work is stress. But there's this toxicity I found myself being punished for. So after everything, I finally find an exit. I found myself in another company, same job, but different stress level. I still find it hard though. Commuting sucks, I finally learned.

But my heart will always lead me back to where it used to belong. Ooops, don't get me wrong. I don't want to work for them again. It's the people that will always keep me coming back. They hold my heart. It's as if I'm connected with them forever. Ok, I mean, them, gerls. With my current employer, I always wish there's Vine, Mars and ate Pen around who I can easily go with. Not that I'm having trouble working with the people here. It's just that, of course, I miss the friendship. Hey, I used to have every meal with them with endless stories and, well, girl things. It's sisterhood over the years sand nobody can just move on from it. We still talk though and see each other occasionally. I still wish we can be all at  the same area together.

I'm here for a month next week. I already made friends and been coping up well with the environment. Still trying to learn some other people, though. I only know my seatmates kase. AND I'm still learning to adjust with the commute life, MRT to be specific. I know for a fact that in time, I'll be comfortable with this place na din, just like how I used to with the previous office.

Ate Pen, Vine and Mars has also started taking their paths. Mars, as far as I know have resigned as well and is moving to another job. Vine's pursuing her opportunity exploration in other country few months from now. Ate Pen's staying with TV5 but we advised her to try other opportunities also. We think it's about time. Ate Gie, the new member, is ready and very much willing to follow our steps. in short, we're all taking our own paths in life. Few months from now, maybe, we'll all be distantly separated. But we do know that the friendship will never end there. Sabi nga nila, you can never have another them. We may meet new people along the way, siguro naman our sisterhood will stay with us. Well... because friendship is forever. ♥

- ymhej -
05.03.2015

Comments

Popular Posts