CONFIRMED: Positive

I am making an announcement today: A NEW LIFE IS COMING!

Today, we confirmed that I am bearing a five-week old angel inside of me. YOOHOOO!

The mister excitedly announced the coming of our little ones
A week ago, I was only telling stories to my friends because I missed my period. Well, what's the first thing that would come into your mind when you hear a missed period? Yes, they began speculating (90% hoping) that I was pregnant and advised me to check on the possible signs. Bothered though, I haven't seen any signs so I did not check. Not until yesterday, when I feel a little pain on my lower abdomen. Thinking I was sick if not pregnant, I dropped by the drugstore for a pregnancy test kit and immediately took the test. HOLA! Few minutes later, there were two lines on it. POSITIVE! Prince and I decided to visit an OB today since the pain did not stop. And yes, the doctor confirmed, I am pregnant. THANK YOU LORD!


So this is how it feels, knowing that you are pregnant. It's a mixed emotions - I am happy, excited and nervous all at the same time. I need to be extra careful knowing that I am not all on my own now. I have a little blessing inside of me who I need to take into consideration on every little and big things I do from this day forward.

There's really nothing more I can ask for. God has been showering me with his blessings. I really didn't know what I have done to blessed like this but thank you, Lord. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

This is just the beginning of another journey in our lives. And I know, for whatever is in store for the next days, months and years, God will never let me take the journey alone. Just as He will never leave me and my little ones until my baby see the world.

Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessing. I know I've been asking and thanking you through the past days but you've been showering me a loooooot. Thank you. Please guide us through our journey to welcoming another life in this world. Thank you so much for this blessing!

- ymhej -
03.03.2015


Comments

Popular Posts