Something Reminiscent of Batang 90's

It's Christmas Time again and just like last year, me and the gerls agreed to have the traditional monito-monita again. But this time, almost everyone in our office decided to join and it's great! For this week, it's something reminiscent of childhood.

Being a kid from the 90's, (and so most of my collegaues), we have so much things in mind that remind us of our childhood. Naming some of them, here:



1. KISSES
When we were kids, we used to believe that kisses give birth to another kisses. Every batang 90's know this!



2. RAINBOW SPRING
Every batang 90's was amazed by this toy. I remember how I wow-ed the first time I saw this.





3. POGS and TEKS
Have you heard us counting with a tune "i-sa, dala-wa, tat-lo, a-pat, li-ma.."? It's because of these toys. Every little boy back then had a bunch of pogs and teks. Well, I used to collect some, too, but I never learned the mechanics of the game. Hihi.


4. BAZOOKA
Every kid's ever favorite gum: BAZOOKA. Aside from its sweetness that undeniably makes  it everyone's favorite, it has a comics to read in its wrapper.



5. PLASTIC BALLOON
Back in the 90's, this costs only 50 cents. Blow, cut, then blow again until it pops!


6. FAMILY COMPUTER
My niece and I mastered Super Mario Brothers through this epic family computer back in our time.


There's nothing compare to how was it like being a kid of the 90's. It's like you get to maximize your time being a child playing and not thinking of anything but your toys and playmates. If only I can turn back time, I will bring the modern kids to our era and teach them to appreciate non-materialistic things that they enjoy in their era.

How 'bout you, what reminds you of your childhood?

PS. All pictures were downloaded from Google images.

- ymhej -
25.11.2014

Comments

Popular Posts