Fantastic Four

Four years back, March 29 was the start of my journey to being a part of the media. It was indeed my dream to work on a television network. Hence, my first day at TV5.

I was like the most blessed creature then. I knew I have just started taking my path to success. I was proud of myself, I had no problem whatever position I handled then. I started as an Administrative Assistant. It was a stepping stone, I thought. I was right. A year after, I started my take on radio operations. It wasn't easy. Being an Admin Asst was generally a clerical job. Only that I have many bosses than I thought I should have. The shift to being a Traffic Assistant took a lot of learning and courage. It has more specific qualification and job description. I started working long hours, handled more difficult tasks, coordinated with more people.

Every story has an ending. As the year 2014 come to an end, I also bid goodbye to the company that has been my second home for almost four years. The company offered a special program which I availed. After all, it's time for me to explore the world outside TV5 while I start a new phase as a wife.

Yesterday was my 4th year with the company. Well, 'supposed to be'. But though I ended the connection with the company, I didn't lose the connection with the people who had been a special part of me and of course, the things I learned from my second family.

[Almost] Four fruitful years with TV5 - years I harvested experiences and knowledge that surely made me a better person; years I've gained friends who treated me like a family; years I was taught about the things that made my life more colorful. It may be unfortunate that I have to leave, but as they say, when one door closes, another opens. How will I explore the world without moving on to another place?

It was indeed a part of me I will always gladly look back to. Well, in fact, I have always talked to my friends from there. They will always hold a special place in my heart.

And I will always look back on the day I started with them for it was the day I started fulfilling my big dream.


- ymhej - 
03.30.2015

Comments

Popular Posts