No Other [Woman] Friend

As the movie talks about a couple and how another woman ruined their marriage, I was reminded of a love story that broke my heart:

Back in high school, there was this girl who happen to be a common friend to a couple. To make the story short, they guy and the 'common friend' had a relationship few months after the couple broke up. Truth revealed, it was actually the 'common friend' the guy wanted but she's committed that time so he chose to be with the girl who he knew had a crush on him. He made the girl fall in love with him and then left her for the 'common friend'. Heartbreaking, isn't it? 

Well I'm not supposed to be thinking of it all just that one certain instance reminded me of the scenario. And being the fearful woman I am, I am scared the same thing might happen again. If it did, I have no idea what I might do and how to deal with it.

It's been ten years since then and we all have our own lives. It's just funny that our paths are crossing somehow. Would you believe I just bumped with the 'common friend' yesterday? And yes, everything just flashed back. Relating to the current scenario, guess I won't let it happen this time. I won't let another 'friend' break the relationship. Or maybe, I'd chose to have an amnesia. (LOLs). Kidding aside, I honestly don't know what to do. I guess, let's just hope there'd be no other (woman) 'friend'. 

- ymhej -
11.11.2013


Comments

Popular Posts