Selebreyt September and Oh!-some October

Selebreyt September
Because I missed my monthly wrap-up last month, here, I’m making up.

September was a triple celebration for me and my fiancé. 25, 5 and 2: Prince turned 25; We’ve been together for 5 years now and remembering my boss’ sweet and encouraging words when he endorsed me for regularization 2 years ago. Got so many reasons to celebrate, isn’t it? J

As promised, I made it a point to make his day an ordinary one. Just put a little ‘extra’ on it. Headed to their home in Sta. Ana, I surprised him with a cake (told him I was on a meeting) then we attended a mass in Quiapo church then had dinner at the mall.



Came weekend, we went home in Bulacan and had a celebration with the family. I also gave him my gift which was a little late but it made him smile huge. Surprise did not end with the cake. Of course I won’t let it happen.




The same time I am remembering how I started my journey as a Kapatid. Six months was long enough to finally have the judgment on whether I will be endorsed for regularization or not. But God is soooo good. My evaluation paper was finally signed by sir Mon September 13, 2011. I t will always be one of the days I am most thankful for.

Five years of togetherness was celebrated in one of the loveliest place in the country – Pagudpud. We were supposed to be in Davao with friends but due to some instances in the South, the group decided not to push through with our plotted vacay. Princve and I ended up travelling way up north the last minute. There we found the famous Boracay of the North. And yep, we fell in love even more.




For this month, we also celebrated sir Chard’s (our manager) birthday.



We’ve got enough reason to really celebrate and even getting more to be thankful for. Let’s have it next – owwwwwww-some October!


I started the month on the beach. Because our anniversary is on the last day of September, the first few days of the month that follows is an extension! *wink*
For October:

  1.  I got a celebration for ate Gerlie’s 31st birthday. Her birthday always bring the AMD family closer.
  2. Our chance to speak as the Union office called our attention for the hearing of our issue with the officers. I wish the truth was revealed.
  3. I missed completing my APE this year. Boooo! It’s because of my period and I hardly got the chance to go to the Medicard office to complete the requirement. Hence, I found out that my eyes is slowly having a blur vision, thus the need to start using an eyeglasses.
  4. Prince and I got the chance to see the house we are planning to buy for the first time. It’s a surprise that it’s just 1.) a few walk away from my mom’s house; and 2.) It’s completely built and even bigger than we expected. Dream house, indeed. It just needs a little cleaning as it was vacated for two years.
  5. It’s Trick or Treat again! And the management made the Halloween even more exciting this year. There was a Halloween Room Decoration contest where we placed second and there were more kids dressed on their costumes for the Trick or Treat party. Awesome! J
It was just a bad news that my dad was hospitalized before the month ended but thank God, we already got over it. Thanks to everyone who prayed for his speedy recovery.

It’s November and there’s just two months away from next year. Time flies so fast! In 50 days, it’s Christmas time once again. There’s a lot in store for me for Nov. There’s a Cebu trip coming and I know there’s even more. Let’s wait and see.


In  the meantime, let’s start rockin’ November! J


- ymhej -
04.11.2013


Comments

Popular Posts