First working day + firsts

First two days of the year. First working day that followed by so many firsts in the office. It has been my habit for years to watch over the first things I do every start of the year. And believe that it will happen throughout the year. ☺

For the record, today I had my first:
-working day (of course)
-baon (I brought the leftover Macaroni Carbonara with me to the office for my lunch)
-tarantatious moment. (Sir Mon met an accident on his way to MTRCB early this morning)
-elevator ride (I do this everyday, of course!)
-sipon (as expected after cleaning my office desk. Allergic!)
-water delivery (they should not miss me this year, as they always did in 2011)
-lunch at the canteen (with Ate Pen and Titus)
-visit and picture in Energy FM Booth
-glimpse of my dream caaaaaaaaaaar! (There was Arnel Ignacio's vintage car, parked in front of the Security Office. It really captured my eyes! And I can't get over it. UP TO THIS MOMENNNNNTTT!)
-delivery of supplies (From Mang Boy. Last year, it's taking him over a day before I could get the supplies from him. Today it was delivered just a few minutes after I placed my order.)
-pambubuli! (Twa's kuya Marco. As usual.. papatalo ba ko?! :))
-merienda @ WTBT Fishball (again, with ate Pen and Titus)
-FB Wall post (From my labs. ♥)
-pag-aayos ng desk ko at files (got my table with less files, at last!)
-headache (tired? :))
-mall (SM Nova. with my ever buddy, ate Pen :))
-encounter with my Diko (as usual. Elibs na naman sya sa headphone ko.)
-YM Chat (with my labs.. Before he left for work.)
-Tweeter mention (from Sean)
-gala invite (from my SPi siblings. Unfortunately, I didnot make it!)


and of course, THIS! My first ever blog post for the year. ☺


Well, funny that I couldn't help but think that I'll be doing/having this for the rest of the year! I don't have a Chinese blood but sometimes it feels like I live by some of their beliefs. Don't get me wrong, minsan, mas mahirap yun walang pinaniniwalaan. :)


Comments

Popular Posts