my little dearies.

Many people have asked me about this people I go along with. Sister, brother, some may have even thought one of them might be a boyfriend!


My pamangkins. My little angels. My happiness. My number one fans (lahat sila no. 1 eh). They are my inspiration in reaching this far. They are the source of my strength. They are who completes me. All my life, I am doing my best to be a role model to them. I cry when they cry, even when they just feel sad. I am satisfied when they're happy. All I want is to see them in the fulfillment of their dreams one day.. They may have different fates, but there's just one blood running through their, actually, OUR veins. And I know, wherever the road may lead them, we will all meet halfway through.

Glad that I was able to see them more often for the past year. It has been my dream to be with all of them, specially on my own special day. Swear, I would not trade them for anything. I could trade ANYTHING and EVERYTHING just to be with these kids. ♥

How I miss them all..

Comments

Popular Posts