Three.

It was last September when Prince and I turned three. It turned out to be a special celebration since God gave us a lot of reasons to celebrate, and since it's our first anniversary with both of us working on our own, we decided to go on an out of town trip. It was a two-day stay at the lovely place of Tagaytay.






As the first ever out of town trip without any company, we enjoyed each moment of togetherness with the cool breeze of Tagaytay winds. Take note that during that time, two typhoons are visiting the metro. But we're just so blessed that on that very day, the sun is shining high that there were no traces of rainfall over the place. rain came down the next day, just as we're about to go back home. 








It feels like we're on top of the world at People's Park in the Sky. Thick fog from yesterday's rainfall made the Taal Volcano be hardly seen. Nevertheless, it made the anniversary more special. 









The next day we roamed around Picnic Grove, which is just in front of the hotel where we checked-in. We had Henna Tatooed on our arms and horse back riding. We were supposed to try the Zipline but it was too windy and scary. We shopped for pasalubongs, as well. Later that day, we packed our things and headed home. It was raining cats and dogs as typhoon Quiel is in the metro, but it was indeed a fun filled experience!

Being in a relationship has never been as fun as being single. Being a girlfriend is never too easy nor too hard, though. Good thing I enjoyed being single just as I am enjoying my current status. For with this guy, I could never have any dull moments. I could just be myself. I could laugh as loud as I can, and cry as hard as I can.  I can spend my life thanking God for this creature and giving him to me.This guy is the best. His love is. ♥


Days ago, me and my man celebrated our 39th month together through a very special year-end date. Looking forward to more celebrations with this guy for the coming year. And of course, to continue counting days, weeks, months, years, even decade, if God will allow. ♥

I love my man! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts