ReDURANited 2014

Last Sunday, December 28th, in lieu of my dad's birthday, held a reunion of the Duran Clan initially planned by my sister Jeng and cousin ate Analie. Present were the Duran siblings, children, grand children and great grandchildren.

Duran Siblings: (Standing) Papa and Tito Ben; (seated L-R) Dete Aning, Ate Iska, Ditseng Taling, Sanseng Ele and Ninang Mameng)

Duran Sibs plus Spouses

Ate Iska with Children, Grandchildren and great grandchild

Ditseng Taling with children Ate Baby and Kuya Al, and grandchildren

Sanseng Ele with Tiyo Berting. The two guys are representatives for kuya Manny and kuya Per.

Mama and Papa, with me and my husband and Sans and grandchildren plus Little Zian

Dete Aning and family

Ninang Mameng and Ninong, plus me, Cherish, CJ and little Enzo as their anak-anakan

Tito Ben and family. Again, I represent my cousin, Janice ;)

Cousins

Children of Cousins
 Indeed a huge family, thank you Lord the opportunity to be gathered in one special occasion. We missed tya Tita and family, though. But then again, thank you Lord. It was a blast. What a way to end 2014. Sana next year ulit. :)

- ymhej - 
31.12.2014

Comments

Popular Posts