Gerls

Friendship is forever, they say. I may have ended my TV5 journey, I know in my heart I am keeping a friendship I am sure real and forever.



First there was the three of us, who were so fund of taking pictures here and there. Life then was so simple, although so noisy and outgoing from the very beginning, and not to mention, very bubbly. My life had never been so amazing until they came - the sisters I never had; Well, the one (or two) I never wished for, but had no other option but to be with. It made my journey more enjoyable, anyway.

Then came Marian, the ever bubbly, sosyalera, gimikera, happy go lucky friend who added more delight in our lives. Before I was the youngest. But when Marian came, it's like we had a teenager in the office. *wink*


With her, we had more dine-outs and all we ever did was eat. It makes me think, though. Isn't she the reason why we gained more weight? *haha* 



Enchanted kingdom, February 2013

Braders Christmas Party, December 2012

Estrata Visit, 2012

Trick or Treat 2013

MVPO Opening 2013

Random Office Day, June 2012

SM North after Office, January 2013

June 27, 2014 (my birthday)

AMD Christmas Party, December 2012

AMD Outing, Bataan, April 2012

My First AMD Christmas Party, December 2011

Joem's Christening, May 2013

Dress Day, September 2012

It has never been exciting going to the office everyday if not for these three. My stay in TV5 was awesome because I had friends.. No, sisters like them. I actually wonder how I could go on with myeveryday work without them. Who will invite for breakfast and lunch other then me? Where will I go next if not with them? What will I laugh about if I will not laugh with them? Who else will mind speak with me aside from them? I sure will yet to find the answers. But there's just one thing: I will never find another gerls like them and will sure be missing them for the rest of my journey. 

Thank you for the friendship, gerls! 



- ymhej - 
15.12.2014

Comments

Popular Posts