Blessed and Grateful at 25

Blessed and grateful - that's what I exactly am. There's no other words that can describe how I feel but these two words. And there's nothing more I could ask for. I am simply overwhelmed with His love and guidance for the past twenty four years.

06.27.2013. I got a wonderful surprise from my everdearest man and ended up being engaged. Such a sweet blessing, the gift of love.

Amazing Race Wildlife

Fine Dining at Bella Ybarra

Ahem. 


06.28.2013. Office celebration, together with Alex and Dawn. Alex's birthday today, June 30 and Dawn's send off. The gift of friends. 

Cake from May, Ems and Mhel

The host with our beloved boss

AMD girls



06.29.30. Family celebration at home. This year is indeed a blessed one as everybody came over to celebrate with me. making my 25th birthday complete.

my beloved kiddos

'no sad face' daw


Thanks to everyone who've been part of the past twenty four years of my life, and to all of you who came to celebrate with me. It has always been the most special day of the year for me and I am super blessed to have you around. And yes, I'm ready and proud to grow another year older. It's all because of you. 

I am whole, new and complete again, and am ready to face another year. as the game says, 'A huge wave of zombies are coming'. But hey, I'm not afraid. I got more back up and I got a source of strength. Thank you, Lord for the gift of family and love. I am w

Comments

Popular Posts