More for May

April and May were indeed busy months when I have weekly appointments.

Well, I started my 5th month of the year with the waves and heat of summer as me and my AMD family went to Laiya, Batangas for an annual outing. It was unfortunate that Vine and ate Pen weren't able to come with us, but that doesn't mean we cannot enjoy at all. After all, we were there to forget what stresses us in the office.


My Travel Buddy

Tattoed Mars and I

with Ms. Judith and Ms. Jack and Mars


Talon to the max

Our roomies

The same month , Bea and I got reunited as she started her OJT under my supervision. We also had dinner with our college friends. It was planned to had a bonding in EK. Unfortunately, it was the same day Joem will be baptized and Prince and me were chosen as Godparents.

Speaking of, my officemates' babies were welcomed to the Christian world. I wasn't able to attend Abri's, though. I made it sure to attend Joem's christening the following week.


Welcome to the Christian World, baby Tol

Ninong Jolo did the cappping


Our Baby Joseph Emil with his hot mom and pretty ninangs and poging ninong

Lastly, I ended the month with a movie bonding with my gerls, just like the previous year. Just that this time, Marian and Alvin were there, and Ate pen's our absentee. Thanks again to EnergyFM for the free movie premiere tix. It also served as an early celebration for Alvin as it's his birthday the following day.

As February and March were stressful months for me, April and May relieved my stress as it brought me to places. Thank you Lord for the blessings they bought me. And now that they're all over, I'm looking forward to another special happenings for this year as I welcome my month.

June. It'll make me another year older by age but I know it has a lot more of special things for me. I say, happy birthday to me.


- ymhej -
03.06.2013

Comments

Popular Posts