June 27, 2013: Proudly 25



HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Overwhelmed with everybody's greetings via text sms, calls, wall posts, tweets, instagram comments, WeChat, Viber and Line messages
  • Woke up by an early visitor, my love
  • Mom and dad sang happy birthday to me
  • Had lunch with mama, papa and Prince.
  • Went to Grace Park church
  • Amazing race wildlife; got a pair of earrings and a teddy bear as a prize
  • Fine dining at Bellia Ybarra
  • GOT ENGAGED!


Dear Lord,
You never fail to make me feel special and to surprise me. Thank you for everything. I honestly don't know what to say. No word can exactly describe how I feel right now. All those things I've been putting on my mind on what to tell you about this day were all gone. Natabunan ng saya. Overjoyed. Overwhelmed. Lahat na po ng over. Thank you Lord. I may have too many reasons to cry, I have more than that 'too many' reasons to smile and be thankful. There's nothing more I could ask for. Thank you for all your blessings. As I begin another chapter of my life, I am learning to trust you even more and believe in your time. I love you Lord. Thank you so much! ♥




- ymhej -
06.27.2013

Comments

Popular Posts