Making up March

March is the month of graduates and a fire-prevention month, as they say. But to me, it's a month of reunion with people I seldom talk to or go out with. Well, at least for me and for this year.


MARCH 02: SWIMMING WITH HS BARKADA

Celebrating Chien's and RM's birthdays, we gathered for an overnight swimming in a resort in Novaliches. The barkada was complete and there were endless laugh as we look back in our high school days and share where our path had lead each of us.



It was unfortunate that Prince and I have to leave early for tomorrow's trip. However, I really did enjoy each moment with this girls. they're certainly the best!

MARCH 03: Enchanted Kingdom with team EKSTREME

As I have been really busy at work for the past few days, I owe myself a treat. Just a day away from the city, a day of letting my stress be flown away by the rides of the enchanting world of Eldar. Truth is, it was being planned since December when Marian's really eager to go on an out-of-town trip with us. Granting her wish, we went on despite breaking of original plans and the gloomy weather. Blessed enough, it was cloudy and rained only a little. Thus, we enjoyed it even more!







MARCH 09: MY BESTFRIEND'S WEDDING 

Honestly, I was surprised when my bestfriend texted me that she's finally going to tie the knot three weeks before her big day. And so I rush to find a dress that will perfectly fit me. As it was my first time to be the maid of honor, I want to stand out among other sponsors and guests. And so I did! 



MARCH 16: FYK's DAY

March 16 was a reunion with my forever sister, Bea. We used to call each other FYK or 'forever your kapatid' after Angelica P and Shaina's soap, Ruby. Well, we simply roam around the mall and ate dinner while catching up as we missed a lot about each other. I guess, we just really missed hanging out with each other as we did during our college days. 

MARCH 22: ALL TOGETHER AGAIN

For the last Friday of the month before the Holy Friday, we got a surprise visit form our beloved braders Tatay Caloi and kuya Allan. It was because they are processing some papers for the pulling out of some materials they'll be using for maintenance of the transmitter in Ortigas during the Holy Week off air the following week. We sneaked out a little dine out with them sharing timeless stories and unlimited laugh. 




MARCH 23: GH with SIR MOKS

March 23rd was a day with Moki, Prince's cousin. We accompanied him buying his new phone in Greenhills. according to Prince, Moki's been asking him to go with him but the both of us were too busy with our 'weekend commitments' until that day. *wink*

MARCH 27: HELLO MINDORO

Hola for my first out of town trip for this year. February was a really busy month for me, giving me no time for escapes and making me miss the Hot Air Balloon Fest, Panagbenga and even Pyromusical competition. Boo for me! And so I took advantage of the Holy week to meditate. At the same time, I got the chance to see my tita again, after three long years. 





Things that happen in surprise are usually the best. Sometimes, you just have to leave it all behind to just let things happen and let the result surprise you. Making up the lost times doesn't really need a special occasion to happen. All it needs is you and your time. 

I am forever thankful that God gave me these people. I don't meet them everyday but our hearts are.


- ymhej - 
05.15.2013

Comments

Popular Posts