SPG (Summer Puerto Galera)

I'm crossing out another place in my to-go list - Puerto Galera. Last year, I told myself not to let the year passed without setting my feet in Gale. Unfortunately, I ran out of schedule to get there. I was too scared to venture over the sea during the rainy season losing my hope to get there.

But God is good. He paved the way for me to get there this year (haha). At first I was hesitant but since it was Prince's request, I finally agreed. And there I came setting foot in the beautiful island of Puerto Galera.


We arrived Saturday morning while Lawrence, Mayaine, Jess, Zeus and Kim arrived one day ahead of us. We had breakfast upon arrival, took a little rest in the hotel and then headed to White Beach.

White sand and crystal clear water, we enjoyed the beach for the rest of the day. We experienced banana boating and kayaking. We had fun with the sand and watched the sun set. When it's dark, we looked for a place to eat and watched poi dancers. There were also performers from the different bars there. Nightlife it is!


(Pictures will be posted on a later date)

It was only an overnight stay but long enough to enjoy the beach. Sadly I was sick and not in the mood. However, I enjoyed the beach and the sand, the fresh morning air and the company I had with our RICH friends. 

Last night I found myself with tears of joy, overwhelmed that I am completing my list one by one. Thank Lord, for this opportunity to enjoy your wonderful creations that releases the 'nature-lover' side of me. Thank you for your creations, and thank you for my friends and my prince. ♥

'Til my next trip. ;)

- ymhej - 
04.22.2013

Comments

Popular Posts