Ekstreme Escape



After several plans of dine outs and out of town trips, our schedules finally agreed and headed to a Laguna trip as the month started.

As they say, if plan A failed, there's still B to Z. The original plan was actually Nuvali and Enchanted Kingdom. But since Jay's van won't be available, we agreed to get there via bus and cross out Nuvali. Maybe some other time. Blessing in disguise, I guess, since it's a gloomy day and going to a park is less enjoyable. However, our EK trip was definitely one of the best! 

By the way, there were me and Prince, Mars and Vine, and IT peeps Alvin, kuya Julz and surprisingly kuya Carlo. 

The team posing wackily before entering the park.
Our first ride was Ekstreme. Wooooh! I swore to myself never to ride that one again. EVER! 

They enjoyed the ride however. Well, actually, we all did. But more for that, of course, we enjoyed the company we had that day. The rides took away all the stress we had, as well.


Disc-o-Magic

Fun Games

Flying Fiesta

Dodgem

Rio Grande


Wheel of Fate

Rialto

Anchor's Away

We also rode the Roller Skater, Jungle Log Jam,  They also rode the Space Shuttle. I didn't because I was really scared and I don't want the same feeling I had when I rode the Ekstreme. 
 
It isn't my first time in EK. Been there three times, I guess. My first time was when we had our field trip back when I was in grade six. The second time, it was only me and Prince. And then, this. I've been scared but this time was an extra challenge - face your fear! 

As mentioned above, we did enjoy the EK Trip, as it if were our first time to be there. But more for that, we enjoyed the company we had. I'm glad also to see my prince enjoying the rides and getting to know our IT kuyas. Well, there wasn't an 'ilang factor' at all. Thanks to everyone and thank God for blessing us with a good weather. Surely, there will be next time. ;)



- ymhej - 
02.03.2013

Comments

Popular Posts