Few More To-Do List While on the Waiting Process

Few minutes ago, my dad intentionally and directly told me to go and get married. Where in the world did my dad get it from? I really don't know. All I know is that I still have a few things more to do before I can go walk down the aisle.

1. GO:

There's still a few more places I wanted to go to before I finally settle down.




  • Pink Sisters, TAGAYTAY. Everyone in the family always tell stories of us going to Pink Sister once every year for their 'panata'. They always prayed for good health for me as I was being rushed to the hospital every three months when I was a kid.


  • Our Lady of Peñafrancia, BICOL. This is where my mom prayed for my older brother. he used to be so sickly as well, like me. 
  • Our Lady of Manaoag, PANGASINAN. Hmmm... There's just something I look forward to going to this church. But please don't ask. I actually don't know.
2. BUY:


I'm not being materialistic, but, in reality, when I already have my own family, I know I'd never accomplish this one. At least through this little thing, I may have a contribution for my parents' house. 

3. DO:


Oh well, there is but ONE thing left I must accomplish before I get married: fix my own birth certificate. Funny but, I have to admit, then midwife mistakenly put MALE as my gender instead of FEMALE. She may have thought I'm a baby boy because my name sounds like one. But oh, I'm girlier than she may have thought! Ahaha. I remember Prince used to joke that he's afraid we could be considered as having a same sex marriage because of the docs. Oh no! 

I don't know why but it just suddenly appeared to me that I'd be ringing bells soon. I mean, we. So before I finally fulfill my dream wedding, here I am listing a few more things I want to accomplish. So I would not say I haven't done enough things or gone enough places before I build my own family. And so that I would also have more memories with my soon-to-be-husband, as I'd like to call it for now, to be shared with our future children. 

We can never tell what's ahead of us. I may not have a clear view of when I am going to fully accomplish these things, there's just one thing I'm sure of: I'd like to get these done before I say 'I do'.

More for this, of course, I need to save up for the future expenses and in order to have my ever-dreamt wedding. In fact, I'm taking my first step! Who knows, the event might be as soon as next year? Ahaha. But of course we both know we need a lot of preparations to do. Plus, we need to invest on a house of our own, for our future family. When all these things are done, then it's a go signal!


We're not in a hurry to settle down and get started with our own families. And I don't know what these things signifies for them to be my go signal. But, say, it's kind of something to do while in the waiting process. *wink*

I will definitely put these all into action. So help me, God. *pray*


- ymhej - 
09.01.2013

Comments

Popular Posts