Life Away from the City



  • Stayed in Mindoro for five short days. No internet connection, no phone signal, no TV, no radio. All you can ever hear were the sounds of farm animals. Ooops, and Beyonce, the mayna bird.
  • No access to Facebook, twiiter and Instagram but never felt so boooored. In fact, I think the absence of SNS made my vacation even more fun.
  • Been with mama, papa and Prince. Tito Dan and tita Baby of course is a plus factor.
  • I thought it will be a little boring being with the oldies, if you know what I mean. Well, it's just an 'akala'.
  • I've really been curious about how does it feels like being born and growing up in the province as Banus then going to Manila. Well, I'll never find the answer unless I'll die and will have another chance to live my life as a probinsyana.
  • Never get to any mall for 5 days. Just been with nature. I loved it!
  • First time to ride a ship. It feels more tolerable than riding a plane. Oh, at least for me. I actually fell asleep while travelling the sea.
  • My eyes were filled with the beauty of nature. While taking the bus to Banus, there's this view of the sea (or lake? Not sure). It's really a wonderful view. Kaso hindi ko ata napicturan.
  • Watched the sun rise on March 30th while walking on the shore hand in hand with my labs. It's our halfway to five years. Hoooray!
  • Ate nothing but fresh foods: Bagong pitas, bagong huli, bagong ani. Really taste good!
  • Going to Banus was almost a day ride but it's worth the wait. Nakakatulog ako sa byahe pero sa bawat pagdilat naman ng mata ko, busog ako sa ganda ng kapaligiran na nakikita ko. Thank you Lord for your creations.

- ymhej -
01.04.2013
Holy Week 2013

Comments

Popular Posts