January Joyride

Time flies so fast! When we wake up tomorrow, it's already February.

Well the start of the year wasn't but good enough to say I've started the year right! I haven't started travelling. Oh, at least not yet. But I have seriously started plotting special events in my life.

Let me also share with you some of the highlights for the first month of the year:

Better late than never: Got my Navi Planner, courtesy of my ever spoiler boyfriend. ♥

First picture with Keisha


Ninong Jolo for baby Amber. First occasion with  the Bons

First gala with the gerls

Didn't go for an out of town. Haven't tried anything new, either. But that doesn't matter. It's just the beginning of my 2013 Joyride. I guess what matters now is how I started to envision things in the future and one by one put them in action. I still have a long way to go and there's still eleven more months before another year begins.

In the meantime, let's all say hello to the love month. ♥


- ymhej - 
31.01.2013

Comments

Popular Posts