Attention, REAL MAN!

I wonder where does responsibility exist nowadays. I figured out that unplanned pregnancy is a trend, but so was being irresponsible. I just believe that whatever reason you may have, it is just unreasonable to just leave it all behind. Oh, if you know what I mean.

Knowing a few people get pregnant earlier than expected and hearing their stories made me think about my own future family. I promised myself not to get pregnant in the wrong time because I don't want to disappoint my whole clan. I don't want to be talked about and be an instant star in the world of chismis. It was an achievement that up to this age of mine, I'm still whole and complete. Though I enviously look at my colleagues as they have their baby bumps, I never really imagined myself carrying a little one on my belly. At least not yet.

It's just heartbreaking to hear stories of men running away from their girlfriends after knowing that they're having a baby, saying they're not yet ready to face what's ahead of them. Screw you, irresponsible people! If you weren't ready at all, why did you do it in the first place? And when the labor thing is over, you'd come back and say that you've thought things over and that you need to see the child you once denied? Come on, dude! Bearing a child in our wombs for NINE long months is never easy. In fact it's even harder than having our monthly period and experiencing dysmenorrhea. Imagine all those morning sickness, nausea, and everything during the early stage of pregnancy. You think your distance would help? Definitely NOT. Oh, I'm saying this not because of experience. I haven't been pregnant. I can say this through what I am seeing on how relationship goes nowadays, especially when they got to the point they never thought would come that soon. And as a woman, myself, I can't help but cry for my friends who just got left behind.

A baby is a gift from up there, it's a blessing. Oh, older people consider it a blessing, thus having lots of children. But I am not saying we must have as many as a dozen of kids. Being unprepared is never a reason to leave your woman behind. Neither do being afraid of the circumstances, nor being unemployed or what. What's done is done. Face the fact that you're having a baby and be responsible enough. Prove that you're a man, a real one. Never EVER leave your woman, especially during her pregnancy. That's the time we needed you the most. We need you to say we're beautiful as ever when we feel like we're on our ugliest. We need you to say we're sexy when we feel so fat and overweight. We need you to protect us. We need you to hold our hands and embrace us when we feel tired of carrying that heavy little ones in our tummies. We need you to hold on to during our labor. And we need you to take care of our little darling.

No baby wanted to be born with an incomplete family. No baby wanted to be born then just give away. Believe me, it will never bring anything good, especially when the child grow up.

So guys, be a man and take the responsibility of at least being a father to your child. I am calling out to all those who wanted to be treated like a real man.

If you don't want to take the responsibility, then simply don't do it.

Comments

Popular Posts