Christmas surprise!

Life is full of surprises. Indeed.

Few minutes before Christmas, I feel so alone thinking I would not be spending christmas with my growing babies. Sans and family are going to Zambales while Kuya doesn't allow his kids. Why on earth do I have such kind of siblings? So annoying and disappointing, I told myself. Only Ditche's kids will be here for Christmas. How was that? We used to spend 25th of December with the whole family. Only when some of my siblings need to work abroad did we start celebrating apart. Though phone calls and online chats kept us connected.

December 25th. The Samonte's were the first one to arrive. Then mom said that Moralejo's will also be here for lunch. Hearing the news made me more eager to pick up Louise and Zian in Novaliches. Despite the holiday traffic, we made it at home around 5:00pm.

Everyone decided to have a sleep over, oh, which I readied our home, myself. I honestly half-expected it. The surprise was Jian, Ading and Chay were also to stay.

The kids - having a good time

And just as I've told you earlier, internet connection keeps us intact. That's Migs on Skype! T'was around five in the morning in America, 11:00pm, our time.

It has been my dream to have them gathered around. The laughs, the stories, the kulitans and all - they're music to my ears. I always love to see them altogether. They are my precious ones. Though they're growing up and count few more years and I know I'm gonna be seeing their little ones, too. Oh, but please, Lord, let me have mine first. *wink*

Say cheeeeeeeeese!

Zian and my very Duran babies Louise, Ading, Nunoy and Jian.

my beloveds ♥

wacky!

Another wacky shot
Oh please excuse me for the mess! ;)


They're the kind of siblings I always wish to have. Their bond is just the same thing I wish I have with my cousins. (It's always either I'm too young or too old for everybody in the family, so I never really got that much closer to any of my titos, titas and cousins.)


By the way, I have to acknowledge the presence of my one and only love, of course, for all the love and support he's giving me. He has always been my buddy in picking up/sending  these kids to and from home. I love you, prince. ♥


A happy christmas indeed! And just 'my idea of a Perfect Christmas'.


Lastly, God completely knew how I long for this day. And He just made me look forward his birthday next year. I know how blessed I am for having these kids. And I am much more grateful for his present for me on his special day. It's supposed to be His day, but still he got me a very wonderful surprise. No word or facial expression can ever describe what I feel inside. Happy is just not enough.

Thank you Lord. Until next year!


I hope you had a happy christmas, too!





 - ymhej - 
12.27.2012

Comments

Popular Posts