I went there, finally!

Surprised that it was almost the same time when I did my to-go list. Since I finished my studies and started earning for myself, I started being like Dora going and exploring places. I used to say that it's because I wasn't allowed to go places before, especially if not with my family. I also grow up with a school-home and vise versa routine. Well, thanks to my partner for being my so-called 'Gala Buddy'.

December's almost here and I thought I was already hopeless in adding some more check on my to-go list. I am actually disappointed that I haven't and maybe wouldn't, too, set foot on Puerto Galera as 'I must' this year according to my blog. I missed the Galera trip for my birthday fearing the huge waves as it was a rainy season. Hence, it gets me upset until now that I did not conquered what I have to. *sugh*

Anyway, I got another check today as Prince and I spent our golden monthsary in Isdaan. I have always been excited to taste their delicacies as I have read on several blogs. And now I am just as excited to share my Isdaan experience here. But, oh, let me find time for that. Travelling from Manila to Calauan surprised me as I thought it was just an hour away. Only to find out it was actually a two-hour trip.

In the meantime, happy golden monthsary to me and my Prince and thank you, Isdaan for the awesome meal!

Oh! And one more check to my to-go list. *wink*


- ymhej -
30.11.2012

Comments

Popular Posts