Where to go?


It's just that Prince and I seriously joked about this 'checklist' of the places we'll be visiting in the next weekends. Sharing with you, here's mine: ☺

  • ISDAAN RESTAURANT

Either in Laguna or in Tarlac. I am actually planning to take mom and dad there, on my father's bday this December. I wish! ☺


  • NUVALI

Located in Laguna, this I think is a new attraction in Sta. Rosa. Based on the pictures on the net, I find it somewhat similar to QC Circle or Taguig, maybe. A perfect place to distress. Pictures of some friends who already visited there made me curious about the place. Now I am looking forward to take pictures there as well. :)


  • PUERTO PRINCESA, PALAWAN

Lately, I've been checking airfares and hotels in Palawan. Who knows, I might be going there in just a month! haha. I wish! ☺


  • EASTWOOD CITY

I remember Kuya Chard sharing stories and even inviting us in Eastwood. But we've never been there yet. Ever! I don't know why we were not able to attend to his invites. No time? I don't know. I think I already mentioned this to Prince. I don't know when is he planning to get there. Please don't ask me. You'll know my answer. :)


  • MC KINLEY HILL

It's actually him who wants to go there. He wants me to experience that 'feeding the doves' he, with ate Za and Fakner did. I said yes, in time. We've just been to Market! Market! kase two weeks ago. :)


  • PUERTO GALERA

He's been asking me to get there. In fact, the original plan for our third anniversary was in Puerto Galera. Oh, I forgot what happened, we ended up celebrating in Tagaytay. No regrets. It's always been a great place! Maybe, this coming year, we'll get there. WE HAVE TO! I won't let 2012 pass without me experiencing Gale!:)


  • BORACAY

Bora's such a lovely place, perfect for summer! I'd love to get there hopefully by next year? hmm. ☺


  • BAGUIO

We're up to planning this Panagbenga trip on February, with Vine, ate Pen and maybe, Bill. We already agreed on the van rent, just waiting for the month to come. We're even into guessing and assuming our schedules on that month as part of the preparation for the Panagbenga Adventure!



  • ZAMBALES

I've been checking on places to visit and I've seen some good resorts in Zambales. I'm looking forward to be able to travel North some time!


  • BOHOL

Just got envious of my brother's trip in Bohol last month. :)


  • SINGAPORE

Singapore has always been one of the perfect places to visit for an out-of-the-country trip! And I'd love to go there one day. When I already had my passport! :)

Very tourista? Sometimes, I wonder if I was born to travel the world. haha. I am looking forward to visit all of the places I've listed. Not necessarily in just a year or two. As long as mapuntahan ko lahat 'to! haha.



Oh ano, byahe na ko.. sama ka na? ☺

Comments

Popular Posts