Happy date.

It's always astonishing how God puts up everything in your life -- timeframe, workloads, superiors, family and great friends! Boyfriend? It's a bonus! ☺ 

I've been waiting for the movie to be aired in cinemas since, say about two or three months ago. I actually am expecting to watch it on Imax, as I promised myself. Unfortunately, It wasn't done. First, the date, which was November 23, was a weekday; Second, not enough budget for such. I am saving the money for my Christmas wish -- my iTouch; Third, nobody agreed to be a company, unfortunately. Grateful for the holiday, I thought this was the perfect time since again, I THOUGHT that me and the boyfriend could go along together. Too bad I expected. He had a work-related commitment for the day. So I invited my gerlfriends instead. After the paawa effect, I was able to convince them finally two days ago. I was even in my iyak-tawa moment when I discovered this morning that Happy Feet 2 isn't showing in SM Nova anymore. Too scared that they both will back out, I hurriedly told them about it. Good thing is that, we agreed to watch in SM North and they even hurriedly finished their holiday work to beat the movie schedule. 

Before leaving the office


Closing time na. Time to go!

After the movie.

Santa's Land miniature at SM the block

The three of us and the giant Lego Christmas Tree

The most awaited picture of the Lego Christmas Tree at SM North The Block


Buying ticket with Sheila.

Christmas Tree beside Santa's Den at Sky garden

Syempre ate Pen will also strike a pose

T'was a fun day! Buti nalang may holiday. :)

I expected that I'll be with Prince today since, aside from being a holiday, t'was the 30th of the month. Unfortunately, there were more important things to attend to than the date we're supposed to have. Nevertheless, it's a day worth being grateful for. ☺


So long. Good night!



Comments

Popular Posts