The Magic Lives on!

I used to believe that falling in love is magic! It's like one day you'll wake up and realize that you are falling in love. Just like what I felt for Prince? uhmm... YES! believe it or not, I just woke up one day finding myself falling in love with HIM, well, for an I-don't-know reason. And though I never really expected that there would be 'US', thank God that we've been together for more than three years now. We started when we were in college, both of us were an officer of the Student Council. From there, we've gone through so many ups and downs, but proudly, we've made it. We even surpassed the challenge of adjustments and hardest times after college. And where we are at right now is just enjoying our not-single-not married life. Again, together.

It was just this weekend when we finally had the time to go to Enchanted Kingdom. Gloomy weather, long ride on the bus to get there, plus the monthly period! Just some of the factors that would have stop us from getting there. Hence, we stepped on Laguna and entered the magical door and meet Eldar and Queen Victoria. ☺







Some of the rides we enjoyed. ☺ 

Blue Nemo
We got this Blue Nemo, or should I say, HE GOT THIS from playing darts. He made it a point to win this stuff and gave it to me. so sweeeet. ♥


The one-day-byahe. We headed South at noontime and back to Manila in the evening. I just enjoyed every second with him. Good thing my man's on the go when it comes to my travelling moods. He never rants, never said NO, never said he's not coming with me. But there's just one thing: everytime we'd go on a trip like this, he'd said: 'I need to have a car. So that next time, we won't experience the hassle of being a commuter.' True enough, but there's a need to wait for a longer time to fulfill that dream of owning a car, yah know! ;)

Special thanks to Ensogo for the voucher, JAC and JAM liners for the safe trip, and Enchanted Kingdom, of course for the enjoyment and time together. And to my man, for being with me. ♥

The magic of our love continues... beyond Enchanted Kingdom! 

Comments

Popular Posts