The Wishlist.

I had this wishlist posted in my Facebook last year, thinking I might put them into action sooner or later. Well, as to my evaluation, Luckily I've got almost half of it came true in a year. :)

Item # 1: SUMAKAY NG KALESA.

February 2011 -- at Rizal Park with Prince, Bea and ate Weng.

October 2011 -- at Tagaytay, with Prince.

I experienced kalesa ride when me and my friends went to see the Dancing Fountain. T'was an enjoyment in disguise, actually. And the unforgettable Horse-back Ride which happened at Tagaytay when Prince and I celebrated our third year together. oh, what's with horses? ☺

Item # 3: AT LEAST A TWO-DAY OUT OF TOWN TRIP.


Anilao, Batangas, April 30 - May 01, 2011


Tagaytay, September 30-October 01, 2011


I used to like out of town trips when we started last April at Anilao, Batangas with friends. It just felt like I'm going away from the usual stress that the city brings me. It's my best relaxation.

item # 5: PROMOTION, KUNG WALANG BETTER OFFER.

When I wrote the note, I was working as a Customer Representative. During those times, I am find myself a little less than interested in my job and looking forward to a better opportunity. Answered prayer, few months later I've got an offer from a growing media company, TV5. I wasn't promoted-I have the same salary, still in 'Rank and File' status. But I must say that I enjoyed it more in TV5 than in SPi or Smart I-con. THERE'S BEEN A BETTER OFFER. Luckily, as of writing time, I am being offered another position where I could show more of my being a Communication student. Answered prayer!

item # 10: AFFORD A LAPTOP.

My  OUR LAPTOP ☺


Yey! It's been how many years? Four? Five? Seven years.. that I've been dreaming of having my own computer. Luckily, I've got a laptop. Well, it was actually Prince who eagerly helped me in buying this one. Not only for the kind of item that must be bought, but also financial assistance. It's the two of us who invested for this. Big thanks to him! I owe this one to my man. 

There's just five out of ten. I'm still working on the other six. In time, I'll be able to accomplish them all, I know. On God's time, with all of the efforts I have. 

But I've got to tell you one thing. Look back to the picture and see the last few words written in it. 




I wasn't able to gather them all. Not yet. Physically. But in one way or another, I know we were all together by heart. During special occasions, like when my siblings are giving us a visit, we used to tlak with ate and family over the net. Credits to YM and Skype. They keep bringing our ever-missed family members close despite the distance. 

Well, this blog doesn't really contain the wishes I have. But how I was able to accomplish one by one the wishes I listed last year. I actually don't plan to make another one until I was able to fulfill them all! It may take a year or two or more.. But I have to make them come true first, or it will never be put into action. At least that's what I believed in. Would you believe I even told myself not to get married until I made this dreams come true? ☺

Comments

Popular Posts