I'm Back

Hindi ko talaga alam anong interesting sa buhay ko para buhayin ulit ang blog na 'to. Guess I decided to go back to writing to keep my sanity on days I feel like losing it.

Two years.. Almost THREE. Ano'ng nangyare?

Well.

The last time I posted here, I was pregnant with Jhia. Now she's a year and a month old. I know, right? Time flies. Heto nga at ang kulit na sobra. But she fills my heart with overwhelming joy. Nakakbaliw maging mommy and a stay at home. Nakakabaliw mag alaga ng makulit na bata. Here she is as I type, nakikitype din. My screen is split in two: Google and a player plating Barney. Hehe. But I am overjoyed having this little bunch of love.


This is my life now. Parang Barney is all I know now. I only watch a few TV shows, deprived of movie for the meantime because the little kid is not allowed in the cinema. Yes, I bring her wherever I go. She's breastfed, that's why Well, bukod sa wala akong maiiwanan sa kanya. That's also the reason I needed to stop working.

Oh but don't get me wrong. I've totally embraced this new phase I'm in and all the challenges in between. Keri ko pa naman, hehe. Watching my daughter grow is incomparable and it's just rewarding. Parenting is hard but she, being a good, smart kid is my trophy. 

The past years and months went not so smoothly. But life is going on as it is, at least for me. 

And yes, I've faced the fact that I am now a career womom.

Comments

Popular Posts