Throwback: 14 People of 2014

What makes each year extra special is the people who come and go with you as you travel the road called LIFE.




1. HS BFFs. Originally Khat, Chien and Tracy, but since Tracy's out of the country, only Khat and Chien and I was able to catch up before my wedding day arrived. Best friends since highschool, these three will always and forever be my best dudes and confidante despite being tied to our own careers.




2. HS Barkada. 2014 had given me a lot of opportunities to be reunited to these people from the best phase of my life - highschool. Because real friendship never ends. I come to see them only occasionally but I never feel out of place, except for the fact that everyone drinks and I don't. Hehe. They will always be my best buds. Thank you Lord for the gift of friendship.




3. RICH Friends. We don't hang out that often, or should I say, we don't usually go out with them but they're the kind of people you know you're connected to regardless of how often you hang out. Thankful for these people for giving us the camaraderie beyond time, our kumares and kumpares since college.



4. UESC Sibs. With them, you're never different. We're of different ages, by the way, the siblings from different mothers.

5. Radyo 5 Family. Working with them was sure unimaginably stressful specially when they moved to Reliance. But they're also the kind of people I am sure will still choose to work with somehow.



6. IT Peeps. Caloi, Julz and Alvin, our favorite helpdesk servers. Unfortunately, they were assigned to Marajo and Reliance. But the friendship never ended there. We still ask for them when we needed help in Nova.


7. Eduard. I couldn't imagine staying in Radio if not with Eduard, the very patient and considerate person I know. Though we had misunderstandings, we never said something against each other and continued to being good partners at work.



8. AMD Family. My TV5 journey wouldn't be worthy if not with the people I've been working with for the past three years. I may seem to be their bulliest colleague and often considered to be one of the boys, they still treat me a sister. I could never imagine having fun at work without them.


9. RTV Sups. Recently promoted, kuya Ryan and ate Pops is undeniably two of the best people I had worked with. Imagine a supervisor checking on you from time to time. With them, I never felt alone in that one-man-team-experience. Remembering their sisterly love for me is something that still touches me as we speak.


10. Dhem and Rye. My favorite college buddies. It';s nice to be reunited with them this year. Finally the BFF Bonding happened!



11. Gerls. Three different people who made a different impact in my life. They taught me so much about life and I can never be more thankful for having them. The HamDalBalmal story was an amazing book but the next page is another story. I forever miss these gerls, though.




12. Bon Family. My 2nd family. They've accepted me as I am and treated me as a family member even when Jolo and I had just started dating. I even called them mama and papa the first time I met them.



13. Family. All over the years, my family had been on my back. They're the greatest treasure I have. They give me comfort without them knowing. Just seeing them around will make me feel better. They are my number 1 treasure, supporter and the best of all my best friends. They are who I can never live without.


14. The Other Half. ♥ The love of my life, my confidante, bestfriend, security. The one who completes me, my no. 1 fan, support system, my strength, my other half, my man. I am such a lucky woman to have married a man of 'firm and unbending principles'. My favorite enemy, bullying subject, the one I always wanted to annoy. I am deeply grateful that this man chose me to his woman forever.



These people added color to my life this 2014. If only I can make them stay until the coming year. But life is a come-and-go story. Wherever the road may lead me, I will always carry in my heart the memories I had with these people.

Thank you. But more for them, thank you Lord, for surrounding me with your most beautiful creations.

Until next year! ♥

- ymhej -
01.01.2015

Comments

Popular Posts