2015: I'M GONNA WIN

2014 has left me with trials I needed to face. I had given me so much questions I needed to find the answers to. I haven't find the answers yet, but as I welcome 2015, I am hopeful that I will find my way back on the track. I am confident that this year will be full of blessings and surprises. Well I have always been strong. I had never been defeated by the obstacles of life. I may have fall down at times, I will always stand up and keep my head up high. As they say, 'fall seven times. Stand up eight'.

For 2015, I know there will still be a lot of obstacles along the way. Life is never perfect. But it is full of surprises. Plus the fact that God will never give you something He knew you can't handle. Surely, he is with you along the way. I know I got a support from my family and will bless me with good friends too. oh, and let's not forget my ever loving husband. 

So for this year, 2015, despite all the things that will come my way, there's just one thing I wanna say to you: I'M GONNA WIN.



Life is a never ending journey. It full of come and go, hellos and goodbyes. But it is amazing if you travel with faith and hope. At the end of the road, it will throw you confetti for bagging the finish line. 

Enjoy the year ahead and travel with your heart and faith in God. ♥

Happy 2015, my dear readers!

- ymhej - 
01.01.2015

Comments

Popular Posts