2014 Round Up

Why 2014 was a blast? Let the pictures speak for me. 


January 2014 in Caypombo, Sta. Maria with Czantal

Valentines 2014. Ayheee ♥

Rich Friends

MVPO 2014: First Official Run

Roadtrip: Venue hunting; wedding prep

Chuchay's Elementary Graduation

Kuya Chard's bday celebration

Reunited with Highschool bestfriends Chien and Khat

26th Birthday: First time to spend the day at work

July 5: Celebrated Pau and Thaniel's birthday with the original HS barkada

Family Gatherings

Once a year kuya's homecoming 
Zian turned 3

Nuvali


Road to Stardom
09302014: Sealed with a kiss

Family Outing


Gerls

AMD Family

CDSC Batch 20015 Christmas Party/Reunion

FAMILY LOVE ♥

Indeed it was a year full of blessings and surprises. Didn't travel much, but I got a lifetime partner. Surely, I will never travel alone. Didn't have much to explore, but I got loads of lessons learned and experiences that taught me a lot. 2014 was a road full of obstacles but at I'm still grateful to be closing the book with a trophy. I surpassed the challenges 2014 had brought me. I am now ready to face another year full of hope. I am welcoming the new year as me - new and complete again, ready to be wrecked by another year. But then again, I know that the rocks thrown on me are nothing compared to what others are going through. And at the end of the year, life would still throw me confetti for reaching the finish line with two hands up in the air.

I am now closing one book and opening another. Hello and welcome, 2015. I hope you had a wonderful year, too. Now let's start our page 1 with a bang!

Cheers to making more memories for 2015! :)

- ymhej - 
01.01.2015

Comments

Popular Posts