May-June-July-August Love Affair @ 50

Apologies to have missed summing up dues for July. But to be excused enough, here's the reason why:

Busy bee at its most, I've been preparing things for mom and dad's golden anniversary. Since it was agreed few months ago that there will be a big celebration, I've been working out on contacting relatives and friends and been putting on efforts being the 'wedding organizer'. Such a coming true of some little dreams, too. (hehe). Last month preps it is, thus, giving me too hectic schedule: Employee on weekdays, organizer on weekends. But hey, I must say it's all worth it!

The handsomest groomsmen

the prettiest abays

the Groom and Bride sharing their vows

The day came with all of God's blessing showered on us. Perfect weather, typhoon had just gone, and the most special people came all the way from the farthest provinces. Hey, God, you never fail to amaze me!

50 years of love and togetherness; of arguments and misunderstandings, also of agreements and patience. Fifty fruitful years of commitment. As their daughter, I am proud that they've reached their golden years together, strong and healthy.

Children

Grandchildren and great grandchild, Zian

6 children, 14 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild, no doubt they made up a big happy family. Mama and Papa proved that they did well enough to raise children as us, thus reflecting to their grandchildren.


To sum up my July, I've been really busy for the wedding preps giving me not much extra time for dine out with friends. However, it's fulfilling to see the event a success indeed. Plus the fact that the whole family is present. Thank you papa God.


To our relatives and friends who came to celebrate with us, a heartfelt thanks to you for making it all the way despite the distance.

To my in-laws, gratitude for your unending support.

To my partner, thank you very much for being the most supportive fiancé.

To the kiddos, kudos to your participation.


To my siblings, thank you so much for all your efforts and help, of course, particularly in financing the event. (LOLs). and BRAVO to all our joint efforts!


Most of all, thank you dear Papa God for blessing our parents with 50 years of love. After all, true love do exists and fairy tales do come true. And they are just a perfect example! (How I wish my [future] marriage with last that long, too. Ehem, Prince. *wink*

- ymhej -
09.02.2013

Comments

Popular Posts