Friday the 13th


Fiance just turned 25 yesterday. And for the record, I only had a little surprise for him. Few years ago, before we officially became girlfriend/boyfriend, he was claiming his birthday is just an ordinary day. And so I promised myself to make his day special, or at leastake him feel special on his day. And this year is just another 'specially ordinary' day.





Let's keep the surprise a secret. But on his day, we went to Quiapo church tp give thanks then just ate out. I gave his gift a little late and shooot! Thank God, he liked it.



How cool is the idea to give him a caticature? Haha. 

Well who would have thought that we will be spending another birthday together? I really didn't see that few years back. But oh, how grateful I am to be with this man and still looking forward to spending more of his special days and mine TOGETHER.

Thank you Lord for giving this man another year.

Happy birthday, my love. ❤

- ymhej -
09.14.2013

Comments

Popular Posts