Upside Down

"One's love was stronger than gravity."

Watched the movie's premiere yesterday at SM Megamall, courtesy of Energy FM (as usual). It was a sci-fi romantic film about two people from a world with dual gravity: Up which is prosperous and rich and down which is poor. Going up is strictly forbidden. But Adam did all the means to be with his young love, Eden. It was Bob who helped him to go Up. And later on, they've found a way to negate gravity. At the end of the story, Adam and Eden both find their ways together in Down and find out that Eden's pregnant with twins and that's keeping her Down.

Watch:



Well, in the real world, we do not have these Up and Down gravity-whatever. Life's turning upside down, though, at times. And often, we need a few or just one specific person we can turn to when our 'world' turns around. A family member, friends, or a special someone, there will always be an angel God sent us to be there when we needed them the most.

In my case, I don't really turn to my siblings as we all know how far away we are in terms of miles, plus the fact that I don't want to add up to their own personal lives and family issues. I often rely to my friends at work and to my prince, of course. As I know, somehow in some ways, there'll be there for me no matter what.

Oh well, just trying so hard to relate to the story. :)


BTW, thanks to our EnergyFM family for the premiere tickets. *wink*


- ymhej - 
07.02.2013

Comments

Popular Posts