Reminisce and Reunite

Feb is a month for hearts. But nobody said it's only for boyfriends and girlfriends. Love is also for family.

I  started  my February reminiscing and reuniting with new good-old-friends. Earlier today held the General Assembly for the would-be officers for UECSC under Nagkakaisang Tugon Party Alliance (NTPA). And just like last year, kuya Chard and siblings, together with me and Prince went to a dinner after the event. How I missed laughing with them. It was a good start as the rest of my February will surely be one of the busiest.

bebe Gen and sis Alee, my CAS babies
hanging out after GA

MELTED CHEESE :D

Team Melted Cheese at Giligan's MOA

It was an unlimited laugh with the family. Seeing them was indeed a reliever and laughing with them indeed was a medicine to my stressed mind. Not really sure when we will be with them again. But surely, I'll be seeing them again soon.

Not because I'm already done with college doesn't mean I just have to forget all of them. Well the truth is I cannot get away from the fact that once in my life I bumped with these amazing people. And forever they will be a family to me. ♥


- ymhej - 
04.02.2013

Comments

Popular Posts