Decemberrrific!

Time flies so fast. In three days, we'll bid November goodbye and say hello to December. It's again, Christmas time!

The season for sharing, Christmas is always something to I look forward to. It's the time of the year when the family will be gathered once more to celebrate all together. In addtition to that, I am just as excited to give gifts to my beloved dearies. Oh, they aren't babies anymore. They're growing up! And it gets even harder to think of what to give them each year. O_o

Since I got employed, my pamangkins are on the top of my list. Christmas is for the kids, as they say. I am glad to spend my 13th month pay gift shopping for them. Oh, I always love kids. And I feel like the happiest whenever I see the smile on their faces. And just to see them playing all together, such a wonderful view.

In a few days come December, my favorite month next to my birth month. As early as now, I am thankful for another blessed year. And I look forward to another 'Perfect Christmas' with the most important people in my life. ♥



- ymhej -
27.11.12

Comments

Popular Posts