The Grudge

Sometimes, you just can't get over things when you're supposed to have 'moved on'.

Few hours ago, I was with my old SC family. They were having their yearly General Assembly for the upcoming SC Election candidates. The program's about to end when we arrived in the venue. So maybe, as a consolation, present alumni decided to go Trinoma for a dine-out. It'll be a good time to catch up, I thought.  It's only once in a blue moon when Prince and I can attend such gatherings of the party since we graduated due to our busy work schedules. Unfortunately, while we were discussing on where to eat at Trinoma, it's like we're suddenly divided into groups. Some has to go to another mall, for an unclear reason. Though I felt somehow, it's because of my presence. I actually don't know why did I feel that way. But it's the only reason I know.

Years ago, I had this gap from a close co-SC officer. We had this fight that apparently was settled down. I don't know why up to now, they still treat me as an enemy. I may have done something wrong to lose the friendship we had before, but it's over.

I'm not the type of person who always gets into fights. I used to be quiet whenever I feel that something's wrong, because I don't want to hurt anybody by the words I speak in times of anger. I say sorry.

Sometimes, I wonder what's wrong with me. It always seem like all I'm doing isn't right when I do things for the good of others. And I can't move on  whenever I see them. /err.

Comments

Popular Posts