It's More Fun in the Philippines! (Hot Air Balloon 2012 edition)

Indeed, why not be admired by the beauty of your own country more than any other places?

7,107 islands -- that alone is a reason to be proud of our country. Where else could you find such? We have wonderful beaches that kisses the sun as it sets. It's like we're keeping secrets as we have the beauty within the cave. The parks where our hero's monuments was built, that marks out history. And speaking if, we have several historic places that seem to brought us back to many years ago.. Where's else could we find it? 'onli in da Pilipins' :)


That is why our country was chosen to be the venue of some International events like pageants, Pyro-musical shows, Sports-related events, etc. And just recently, we were even chosen to be the shooting venue for a hollywood movie, 'Bourne Legacy'! Nag-trending sa Twitter yan at pinag-usapan ng lipon ng maglalaba sa sapa. 


And just today held the 17th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Festival. T'was one great experience to see for myself what the event has for the people who spends time and effort to witness the event. Well, I must say, it was indeed, SPECTACULAR. Kaya naman pala madaming nanunuod every year. It's worth the money, the time, the init ng araw, the pawis and the pagod. Because there's nothing I could say but I enjoyed the few hours we've stayed. It's like some sort of a perfect early valentine date for Prince and I. We weren't able to witness the events in the morning which includes Hot Air balloon flying for it's at 5:45 in the morning and we're still glued to our beds by that time, but we were able to see some at the last part of the show. I enjoyed my first ever experience of Kite flying. Swear, I never flew a kite before. My siblings were with their own families and my dad's at work when I was young, so who would ever make a kite for me? My childhood friend and I were kind of kids then who rather plays inside than outside, but don't judge us, we're not the nerdy kind of things. Just that we really weren't used to playing outside. Though we do at times. Going back, that's really the first time I ever held and flew a kite. Thanks to Prince for teaching me how and letting me experience that kite flying. I guess, that's the part of the day I enjoyed the most. ☺











Sharing with you some pictures from the event. Thank God for the day, good weather is a plus factor! But next time I'll watch this, I'll make sure to have a vehicle of our own to avoid the long walk! *giggle*

It's More Fun in the Philipppines! ☺


Comments

Popular Posts