Just one sweet Saturday.

We opted to stay at home, at my home and for the mean time forget about our Saturdates. Maybe because we've been really busy at work that our feet doesn't feel like walking all over places. Forget about Dora and Diego's adventure, maybe just for today.



Walking under the sun to buy ingredients for our Carbonara.

we cooked Carbonara and served it with L-O-V-E and that's what we had for merienda, together with my mom and dad. Oh, Don't know why it feels different everytime we'll sit on the table for meals, together with my parents, or his. It just feels amazing



Whenever he's holding the camera, he'll take a picture of me. When he does, I'm being camera-conscious..


 maybe just like him. :)

I just love this day. Just a simple one turned into special because of him being here. 

Know why I love Saturdays? It's because of the fact that he'll be with me no-matter-what is being emphasized. Always. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts