us.

Bestfriends. Oh, we didn’t exactly started as ‘bestfriends’ as you may thought. But let me say, ALMOST. I mean, he’s been really nice ever since. Helping me out for my Statistics, Doing my requirements with Adobe, reminding me of my medicines and meals, and stuffs like that. But that was before we’ve officially been together. ‘coz then, things were pretty much more better. That was the time he became my BESTFRIEND. Everything I have in my mind, he knows it. Sometimes, even without me telling him. Yes, he tells me when to go and  not to go, cheers me up when I was down, hugs me whenever there are tears, laughs at my corniest joke, ride on my worst mood. We were together on every trip. we are tell-all, no secrets! nothing at all. and yeah, He’s there. He’s just there. For better for worse. I love it. I love the fact that he’s just with me. Always.












BUDDIES. yeah, we’ve been together for better for worse. Ow, but not like that of married people, haha.I’m just talking about our relationship, boyfriend/girlfriend, you know. Going back, yeah, we’ve been through ups and downs, winning and losing, succeeding, failing. But together, we’ve made it through it all. Look at us now. He’s an Engineer. I am working in media. Find it cute. lol.









COUPLE. Yeah, sometimes, believe it, people wrongly see us as sisters/brothers. I hardly figure out why. Ow, never mind. Others find us a lovely couple. Some even ask when are we gonna get married. They’re too much excited to see us years from now. But we’re waiting still for the right time for that. Right now, we are enjoying our moments together as girlfriend / boyfriend. 











yes. He’s my BESTFRIEND, my BUddy, my MAN. I LOVE HIM. ♥ ow, how would I ever be without this person? hmmmm…

Comments

Popular Posts