Sundate

SUNDAY!

Yeah, church day. Don't know why I  just can't take pictures at the church. Maybe, respect.

After the mass, we headed to TriNoma to meet our colleagues Mayaine and Lawrence. Well, Mayaine used to be a college friend while Lawrence was a total Stranger was Prince's best buddy then. It changed though, and don't want to talk about it anymore. I can hardly describe how are we now. Good thing is that, we're civil. 

We were actually supposed to be watching Wedding Tayo, Wedding Hindi of Eugene Domingo and Toni Gonzaga. Unfortunately, we were kind of too late and the next show will be at 8:00. We decided to watch Bad Teacher, instead. It was a funny movie though there are scenes that are not suited for very young audiences like us. Just kidding. ;) t'was nice!






These are just some of the pictures that highlights today's happening. And before I call it a day...

It's Angry Bird. I unfortunately lost his one eye. Prince saved the other one before it gets totally off the pillow. He told me not to hug him only for tonight because of the smell brought by the Mighty Bond. I told him I can't sleep when his not on y arms. Know what he did? He sprayed his perfume all over the pillow. Now I can smell him. So lovely of him. ♥

Tomorrow's Monday. Prince called it the start of a long weekday. So long.

Goodnight!

Comments

Popular Posts