New Beginning

Ok. No more hinges, a new life is coming!

It took a while before I was able to accept the lost of my baby earlier this year. But not so long after I took the first step, here, God is giving me his early Christmas gift.




It was late November when we discovered what we thought was a gastritis attack. It was the little kid all along, that makes me dizzy and very choosy with foods. I am on a very delicate phase, though. But all for the little kid, I'd rather lose all other things except him.

Seems like it took me forever before I had this little life inside of me. Now I know that my life is changed forever. Thank you, Father, for this wonderful creation. Thank you for the gift of life I will forever cherish.

It's never too late for second chances, I realized. Here I am now, enjoying the joy of being a soon-to-be-mom. It ain't easy, but I am very much willing to embrace all the hardships just to make this little kid inside healthy.


I can't wait to let you see the world, anak.

- ymhej -
17.12.2015

Comments

Popular Posts