Fifteen.

It's the last day of 2015. I can't believe 364 days have gone that fast. Next thing I know, the year has changed.

2015 was filled with both fun and lessons. We lost, we tried, we won. But in the end it is always about how you stand up after you fall down.

Keeping up, let me share with you the nice and not-so-nice things that this year had for me:

1. FAMILY. Always, ALWAYS the no. 1 on my list. This year was a truly blessed year for us as my siblings abroad had a chance to go home for a vacation. Not all together at once, but they all went home.


July - Ditch came home from Dubai

October - ate and family's homecoming
Summer 2015 - Kuya's Pinas Vacay
It always feel better when the family is complete. To this day, I still look forward to the day we'll be complete again.

2. MY SECOND FAMILY. I am always thankful for my second family. They've accepted me as I am and always made me feel like I am really part of the family.

April - family outing in Bulacan

April - Kuya Jerome's homecoming
3. THE KIDS. Namely, Louise, Jowie, Jas, Jolo, Migs, Renz, Jian, Ading, Chay, Grace, Nunoy, MV, Hannah, Heart, Zian and Kish. Yes, they are my babies brought to life by my siblings and in-laws. The kids I used to watch over since they were just babies. They are my strength and inspiration. Though some of them are miles apart, I thank the technology for bringing us closer. Sila lang, sapat na.



November - Our last hurrah before Migs and Renz went back to US


October - kuya Jolo's 21st bday celebration
4. LITTLE ANGEL. My life turned around that day I lost him. It was a quick one week. But this little dear taught me a lot in life. Yes, I still cry whenever I remember, but not as much as the day I don;t understand why things should go that way. My little angel will always be my first baby. And I know he's watching us from up above.

March - little angel's ultrasound
5. GERLS. Three person who will always be a part of me - Vine, ate Pen and Marsh. This year, we finally followed our hearts and took our own paths and we don't see each other as often as we want to anymore but in our hearts, our friendship remains. We still have viber and facebook to connect. Looking forward to meeting these special people again..by next year, I guess.




6. HS FRIENDS. It's been 10 years since we graduated high school and x years before I found them again. But who cares? Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's good to be reunited with them this year.

Quick catch up

Tracy's Despedida

7. VIVA. The gift of job. New company, new faces, new colleagues, new workplace, new job. VIVA!

8. VIVAGETS FAMILY. They say beginning is always the hardest. At first, I find it so awkward to fit in. Eventually, we get along together and I am so grateful to be accepted as part of t heir family. From Bill, to Mich, Casey, ms. Roxy, Chelsea, Ms. Fran, ms. Joy, Gras, Jep, AEs Dionna, Alvin, JC, Lance, Lorie and Meg, bosses Sir Andrew, Ms. Brenda, and Ms. Pebbles, PBO's Kristel and Mel. From strangers to family. Thank you, Lord for them.

9. AMD FAMILY. Not because my employment ended doesn't mean they will be out of my life. Family will always be family. And I am just one lucky woman to be part of them.

10. POPE'S COMING. Who didn't feel blessed by the Pope's coming? Pope reminds us the essence of living as a catholic.

11. TRAVELS. Oops, I have to admit. 'QUMOUTA AKO THIS YEAR!' haha. But with what I've gone through, I feel like going to places is one of the best escape. The sound of the waves, the fresh air and the sunset refreshes my soul. Hooray for the places I've crossed off the bucket list. As much as I want to say na 'sana next year ulit', I think I'd rather enjoy the time with my little gift next year. ;)

12. SIBS. They're never off the list, yearly.

13. LESSON. This year has brought me a lot of experiences and lesson about life. I feel like I've gone through a lot,but much harder this year. I am prepared for another year bcoz of the teachings I've learned along the way.

14. LOVE OF MY LIFE. I've been thankful for this man for how many years now? <3

15. THE LITTLE GIFT. Now on top of the list. 11 weeks by now, this little heart beating inside of me is truly one of the greatest blessing I've ever received this year. I am so grateful to end the year with this little love. Next year, we'll see how he or she looks like. I'm excited to show you. <3

You see, this year was indeed a bang! Thank you, father Lord anf thank you, my little angel.

Thank you, 2015.

Hola, 2016. I'm ready for yah!! ;)


- ymhej -
31.12.2015

Comments

Popular Posts