Amazing April

Summmmer! Well, I didn't had much for April but indeed, I had a lot for summer. Beach after beach, places after places. Sun to sand and salt water. Before 2012 ended, I promised not to fill my 2013 with travels. But as summer came, April as a matter of fact, the promise had been broken as watched the sun rise by the beach by.. uhm.. how many times? *think*

I started off hitting the waves in Mindoro during the Holy week. Followed by the summerrific Galera experience with the RICHs. Then the most recent  outing with my AMD Family. Oops, but that's another story to tell. 





Another highlight of April was the unforgettable MVPO. Well, sports is not my thing but just giving a try, I joined the MVPO fun game. And as a newbie, I must say, I did it well! Oops, not boasting out but, hey, I really think I did it well. Just that it's unfortunate that I got sick after the game for almost two weeks. And we did not win. Charge to experience! *wink*







I also got the chance to visit ate Pen's baby Jo-Em a.k.a. TOL few days after he was born. A cute little angel who's undoubtedly a blessing to ate Pen. Hmmm.. No, i'm still not ready to have a baby yet. Soon.





Adding to the list, I was also able to celebrate with my UECSC siblings as they'll be entering the new phase of their lives in the professional world.





It's just April and God's bringing a lot of things out for me. Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to what he still have in store for me for the next months. May's here. Let's see.



- ymhej -
05.07.2013


Comments

Popular Posts