God's Blessing

It was last year when ate Pen told us about her pregnancy.  Me, being the first one to know, had to keep myself in silence for a while until everybody started noticing her growing tummy. Just like me, everybody's question is: Who's the father? Well, technically I know there must be a man. We knew there is. But nobody knows who he really was - his name, how does he look like, from where is he, and all the details about him. Definitely none. During the early stage of her pregnancy, we've tried so hard trying to find at least a clue about the mysterious guy. But to no avail.

With pregnancy being crucial for a woman, we've been so caring and understanding for her trying to give her what she wants as much as it won't harm the baby she's bearing.

April 5th this year, she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy whom she named Joseph Emil, or Jo-Em. A cutie little angel so soft and cuddly. Apparently, he doesn't look like his mom at all. Most of his face wasn't from ate Pen. Only the cheeks and the nose. He was a quiet little darling, oh, as fine as his mom and so sensitive. Maybe I could spend a whole day carrying and cuddling this little angel God had sent us.

3-day-old Joseph Emil "Joem"


Today was the day he was welcomed to the Christian world. Marian, Vine, prince and I were God parents and witnesses of his first sacrament as a Catholic. And oh, today was the second time I saw him. Cute little boy, a bit bigger for his age (1 month old), and chubbier. *wink* I must say he really is a blessing. An angel from heaven to relieve all the pain that ate Pen had gone through.





Time flies so fast. Feels like it was just yesterday when I first went to the office with ate Pen as my seatmate, so quiet as she was doing her office works. Looking back, I remember the story about how she was awarded a 'billionaire' for being able to buy her own world. She was so young and innocent then. No, she has her own child. I've never seen her with a guy to call her boyfriend. But soon enough, we'll always see her with the guy of her life - her baby.

I guess, mr. Mysterious guy had changed ate Pen's life. He made a different twist. But this little kiddo? He changes ate Pen's priority and ways and means of life. He will heal the pain, and turn those tears into laughter.


And I know she has turned into a strong woman. And she'll get through whatever she may meet along the way. And of course, just the same, I will always be here for you, ate Pen. I know Marian and Vine and Prince, too. Congratulations, madam!



- ymhej -
05.27.2013

Comments

Popular Posts