Six-TwoSeven-Twelve

Today marks the beginning of another chapter in my life. Because today, I turned twenty four.

Way back in May, I am a half excited about my special day of the years. I have plans on my mind on how to celebrate and who to invite until I decided to make it simple. The date will be June 23, guests will only be my pamangkins. June 23rd came, there were my pamangkins with their hugs and kisses that warmly greeted me in advance. Can you believe that one of them gave me a bottle of UFC Ketchup as a gift? Another one's a Media Player/Camera. I think they know how much I am into music and photography. lols. Here's some pictures of my early celebration:

Ading's gift ☺


Yours truly, doing the Spaghetti :)


Chay helping out in cooking







My Beloved Guests

Ate Pen and Vine celebrated with me

Prince brought a gallon of Ice Cream

He also brought me a cake with a candle to blow

Ate hurried up after work, not to miss my birthday Celebration ♥
It was indeed my annual wish for all of them to be gathered up around me for my special day. My pamangkins are the dearest people to me. ♥

I have no idea, but if there's wedding jitters, is there such thing as "birthday Jitters"? the day before my birthday wasn't good enough. The mood changed though, when I saw this on my table:

SURPRISE!
Hola!. T'was my gerlfriends Vine and Ate Pen who joined efforts in planning the surprise for me. Contributors were my AMD and EnergyFM family.




A scrapbook filled with my pictures, blue colored special paper, and dedications from the people I work with. I almost cried 'til I saw the 'us.girls' page. (Sorry, Vine).

It's really the effort that counts. The surprise gift made my day. And until now, my heart beats for astonishment. Can't imagine how these people put along their efforts only to make me happy - this surprisingly includes my boss. This made me realize how many people I have in my treasure box, and how many has me in their own. Just sharing with you, that particular day, it's like everybody's greeting me a happy birthday, without any idea how did they know about that. Oh well, I felt like a Princess. haha.


June 27. Tik tak. Tik tak. Tik tak. When the clock ticked 12 o'clock, it's like my Facebook wall started to be flooded with wall posts/greetings from my FB friends. Prince, though, posted on my wall, buzzed and IM-ed me in YM, and even gave me a call to greet me. What a lovely way to start my birthday! ☺

Papa prepared this for my breakfast. How sweet!
Sweet surprise from my Prince



How I loved the bouquet of lfower he gave me. It's like I don't want to put my hands away from it. I can't help staring and smelling the blue rose. Oh, I think it's specially designed for me. And obviously, I reaally liked it. It was.. AWESOME! ☺

Being a kind of 'Dora, the explorer' I am, I decided to spend my day in the historical church of Barasoain in Malolos, Bulacan. Since it's Prince's hometown, he did the pleasure to be my tourist guide. Thank you Lord for my travel buddy-slash-boyfriend. ♥






Barasoain Church, Malolos, Bulacan
My first time be there. I am not a fan of history. Believe, it's my worst subject during my highschool and college days. But I am in love with historical landmarks and beauty of nature.



Don't get me wrong, I don't have plans of getting married yet. But when the church door opened, I imagined myself walking down the isle in a white gown and long veil, with a wonderful bouquet, to the tune of 'Thousand Years' haha. :D 

I am not an Architect either, but I fell in love with the structure of the church. I don't know why but sometimes it feels like I wish I was born during the spanish era. My curiousity is killing me. Or maybe it's just that my eyes are growing tired of modernization and advancement.

Our hungry tummies brought our feet to a nearby restaurant. Next set of pictures: Dine out at Max's Malolos.



Kare Kare

We went home not too early, not too late. I am just excited to open his gift for me.


White jacket with something blue on its prints

And so that's my day. It's now over. Tomorrow when I wake up, I'm back to my normal life. No more special day to look forward to, next year na ulit.







Thank you, father Lord, for all the blessings. I pray that you may continue guiding and blessing me as I take another step in the journey called life.



Comments

Popular Posts