Just One Proud Tita!

Guess you've already known why I strived so hard to earn a degree in college. If in case you don't, well, aside from every man's dream of having a good job and getting paid, I did it because I want to set as a good example to my pamangkins. I want them to achieve what I have, or even more than what I have attained. I want to be their inspiration, I wanna hear them say, 'gusto ko din makapagtapos, kagaya ni Tita Jhem'. It's the only way I know to pay my sisters back, for their unconditional love and endless support that brought me to where I am now.

And this day, May 08, 2012, one of my big dreams came true. Before I set myself a role model, I made sure, I myself, will taste the bittersweet taste of my journey to finishing my studies. Today, my eldest Niece, Grace, marched along the isle of the PUP Gymnasium, in dress, heels, and the black toga




Our Graduate

The Graduate and the Proud Father

It is indeed a pleasure to witness this event in her life as her guardian in the absence of her mom who's working abroad. Now I'm not only a 'stage tita', I'm also 'One Proudest Tita!'







This day indeed marks the beginning of a new chapter in her life. Nevertheless, nothing will ever change. I will always be the same tita Jhem you used to know. Thank you, for making us happy and proud. And always remember that whatever happens, we will be right by your side, watching you and guiding you all throughout. I wish you good luck and may God guide you in your journey.

I love you, ate! Happy graduation and welcome to the professional world! ♥


Comments

Popular Posts