A Birthday Wish

WOAH! Just realized that it's almost a month to go before my special day of the year. And as early as now, I'm having plans of how to celebrate that special day. I suddenly miss the kids I've been spending my birthday with, the kids I've been dreaming of celebrating my birthday with each year. 

Last year, my special day was a blast! I never wanted to celebrate my bday in advance or late, but for the sake of my dearies who has school at the time, I decided to do it on a weekend when the real date dropped on a weekday. Never mind if it's advance or late, as long as my dearies are present, IT IS MY BIRTHDAY! ☺

As I was saying, last year, I was able to celebrate my special day with my pamangkins. It feels like a dream come true. It's even like a children's party, but, who cares?! All my life, all I ever wanted was to gather them on my special day. Seeing them play all together, share stories, hear their wildest laughs together makes me the happiest! Their hugs and kisses and greetings are plus factors! It's heart-leaping! (ano daw?!) It's sad that I don't own a camera yet during then. However, pictures were taken. Thanks to my camera phone. 

My favorite Picture
RtoL: Chay, Jas, Louise, Hannah, Heart, Grace
Jian, MV and Ading were the kulit boys at the back
That was one of the greatest birthday I ever had! They were almost complete. They were my only guests but the house was filled with loud laughs from these kids, like the whole barangay was there. They did not see each other for quite a while so there was no dull moment, not even single moment of silence. They're almost complete! My nephews from the states were the only one's missing. Hence, their call made me feel like they're just around the corner. Oh, I love these kids. They are my happiness in life!

This year, I wish it would be the same. In fact, few minutes ago, I posted on my wall calling their attention to save the date - June 23 - for my birthday celebration. I wish, like last year, everyone will be here once more.  Oh, I used to wish that every year! No gift requirement, just their presence means a lot more than the material gifts I'll receive on my special day.

My favorite occasion of the year is about to come. And again, my wish is to spend it with them. ☺



Comments

Popular Posts