When In Baguio

Ooops... Where-to-go-list minus one: BAGUIO.

Strike two on February! Well, I never really thought that I'd start the year with Northern trips. I was actually thinking of only a two or three escapade for the year, including my ever-wished Gale trip. Surprisingly, I already had two trips on the second month of the year! Hooooray! But no regrets. Going up to Baguio at this time of the year was indeed a great decision. It isn't summer yet but the place looks like a bloomfields that anywhere you go, you can see flowers at their bloomiest. And yes, it is very captivating. Maybe that's why Panagbenga or Flower Festival is being celebrated on February.

It's more fun in the Philippines. Are you guys ready for the Float parade pictures? Here we go...













First stop: Grand Float Parade

No wonder why millions of people come to Baguio to witness the event. Not minding the heat of the sun, millions of people around, imagine mo nalang pano sila nagkasya. But that was indeed a different experience. Actually, though I thought of going to Baguio, I never thought I'd have the chance to experience Panagbenga festival. Now I want to visit places and witness different festivals. Oh, if time would allow. 

Adding up to the excitement of the trip are my colleagues -- 







My gerls ate Pen and Vine, Kuya Restie and wife, ate Frida, and Bill.

And not to mention, my ultimate on-the-go company -- 






My one and only prince. ♥

Aside from the Panagbenga Festival, we also visited Mine's View park, Night Market, Session Road, Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto, and of course, the known Strawberry farm.



















Oh, no pictures for the Night Market and Session Road, sorry. ☺

It was indeed a great experience and I would surely love to come and see Panagbenga again next year! Yes, despite the sunshine and the huge crowd! 





Comments

Popular Posts