What do you think it is?

'What is this feeling, I just can't explain...'

Jealousy or insecurity? I don't know. All I know is I have started to unlike the hearing and seeing the name on his phone. It feels like there's something in it that pinches my heart. Before, I used to pretend that I do not hear their stories. But time came when I couldn't take it anymore and I have to tell him about it. Since then, I do not hear the same name. But I still could read messages -- conversation that irritates me. Yes, he knew about it. At least that's what I think. That's why he deletes the conversation for me not to be able to see it? But funny how do I recover those messages. Minsan din naman kase, I'm finding a way to discover things I though I should have known. I just hate it na pinagmumukha akong tanga.


I don't know why I have these fears and insecurity. I made myself believe that everybody will hurt me and just leave me behind. I never believed that somebody would stay beside me. I even fear marriage. I've got a boyfriend but I was never too confident that he's gonna stay forever. I don't know, but I think it's me.

I hate this feeling. I know it would only ruin things. Oh well, I had never been jealous like this. *sigh*


Comments

Popular Posts